- About GPF
- Global Partnerships Institute
- FLAGSHIP INITIATIVES
- AREAS OF FOCUS
- THE PARTNERSHIPS PARADIGM
- KNOWLEDGE SHARING
- CORE ELEMENTS
- FEES AND APPLICATION
Research and education for innovative and impactful partnerships.
To harness the energy and resources from NGOs, governments, business, local communities and international organizations to address the world’s most daunting problems using a Partnership Paradigm.
The Center serves as a much-needed catalyst for engaging and mobilizing diverse stakeholders for concrete action.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Partnerships Lab for institutional wisdom, best practice and lessons learned.
- Thought leadership to accelerate efficient flows of aid and investment dollars.
- Strategic alliances with academia globally (incl. online learning, MOOCs)
- A holistic approach on engaging multi-sector partners, to create win-win-win partnerships for the communities involved.
- Integrated approach involving innovative problem solving.
- Collaborative stakeholder initiatives.
- Comprehensive and lasting value for the communities involved.
- Deep engagement and vested involvement of business and investors.
The Center of Excellence will support a research network of global universities.
- Develop innovative local solutions to global problems
- Break down silos
- Nurture social and governance entrepreneurs
- Value Creation and Capture